Artificial Intelligence is
– The right moment for AI investing
– A hot topic but few investment opportunities for professional investors
– A need to help founders find business applications
– A necessity to access global deal flow
– Investment Committee Members will commit $17.5m to AIC
Key Investment Terms
– Target Fund Project Size: US$150+m
– Fund Raising principally targeted at Professional Private Investors
– Risk adjusted cap of no more than 10% of fund in any single investment
– Regulated Investment Manager
Past performance is not a guide to future performance. Returns may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations. All performance data is calculated NAV to NAV, net of fees, dividends reinvested and does not take account of commissions and costs incurred on the issue and redemption of units. US/Hong Kong dollar-based investors are exposed to currency fluctuations where funds are denominated in currencies other than US/Hong Kong dollars.
Performance data is not available if a share class is less than 12 calendar months old. However performance data for other share classes of the same fund will be available in the factsheet, provided such share classes are more than 12 calendar months old. Performance between share classes may differ due to factors such as hedging strategies and fees.